Monday, September 7, 2009

Pécs Wedding

On my first weekend in Pécs I was standing in front of the beautiful St. Peter’s Cathedral and noticed a small crowd of people looking over a railing that overlooks the Christian Mausoleum ruins opposite the Cathedral.  A couple was getting married in this ruin of a small chapel.  This video begins at the Cathedrel, as I walked down the stairs toward the ruins to see what was going on – so that you can see what I saw.  I, along with the others surrounding the rim, watched as the couple got married. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Boy, good timing showing up at the wedding. Very nice, I could not understand the words but did recognize the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great timing, better that you got my wedding! =0) I'd be interested in getting the video from you if you are willing to share it?

    ReplyDelete