Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Hungarian Haircut

My hair was getting shaggy, so I got a haircut at Dudás Hajas Szalon.  Pretty modern I thought and wow they served me cappucino while I waited.  Afterwards, I met my friend Zoltan for coffee, and he told me I had chosen the MOST EXPENSIVE salon in Pécs to get my haircut.  By American standards, it was moderate - a $30 haircut.  Before I return Mike is encouraging me to get some red hair dye – which seems to be a popular Hungarian hair color.  So here is my haircut video.

 

3 comments:

  1. Cute cut, Dotty! But maybe you can take a few pieces of laundry to a less expensive salon next time and see if you can sneak a few pieces in the sink while they are washing your hair. I think you will be dollars ahead! Fifty bucks???
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think you look like Jamie Lee Curtis.
    How do Croatians celebrate Halloween? We had over 350 Trick or Treaters at our door-not all at one time.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete