Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sightseeing with Susan in Budapest


Went to Budapest with Susan for a few days.  The weather was dreary, raining most of the time.  We still managed to visit great sights - Heroes' Square and the city park, the castle district and Fisherman's Bastion, Andrassy Ave, the House of Hungarian Art Nouveau and had a dip in the thermal baths at Szechenyi, topped off with a relaxing massage.  We attended a performance by the Budapest Philharmonic at the Hungarian State Opera House, a beautiful historic building designed by Mikós Ybl.  My friend, Judit, met us one night for drinks.  Here are some sights and sounds from our trip.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did all this filming - I love it! Hungary is jaw-dropping beautiful - thank you for having me. I want to go back - I WILL go back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, beautiful views; nice job with the video, you are becoming a pro. Liked the symphony.

    ReplyDelete